PPSC Punjab 17 Functional Manager Online Form 2020
Punjab Public Service Commission, PPSC Invites Online Application For Functional Manager Recruitment in the Department of Industry and Commerce, Govt of Punjab. Those Candidates who complete Eligibility Criteria can apply for the PPSC Functional Manager Recruitment And check Application Process and Recruitment Details at sarkarijobadda.com
PPSC Functional Manager Recruitment 2020
Organisation Name- PPSC Punjab
Total Posts : 17
Age Limit :
Between 18 to 37 Years, as on 1-01-2020,
Age Relaxation as per recruitment Rules
Recruitment Fees :
OBC of Punjab State/SC/ST of All State- Rs.1125/-
PH of Punjab State- Rs.1750/-
Ex Serviceman of Punjab State- Rs.500/-
Payment Mode- SBI Challan
Eligibility Details :
Bachelor Degree in Engg./Technology in Textile Technology/Concerned Engineering Discipline or
Diploma in Textile Technology/Concerned Engineering Discipline with 5 year Work Experience, or
2nd Class MBA/PG Degree in Economics/ Mathematics/ Chemistry/ Agriculture/ Physics/ Commerce/ Statistics
Stream, and Studied Punjabi at Matric Standard.
Date of Application :
Advertisement Publish Date : 6 March 2020
Last Date of Online Application : 30 April 2020
Last Date of Fee Deposit : 7 May 2020
Rs.10300 – 34800 + Grade Pay Rs.5000/-
Selection Process :
Written Exam and Interview
Punjab PSC Functional Manager Industry Online Form 2020
Steps of Application Process
Applicants can Submit Punjab Functional Manager Industry Recruitment 2020 Online Application at the Official Website of PPSC Latest by 30th April 2020.
1. Applicants First type https://www.ppsc.gov.in/ in Web Browser.
2. Open Advertisements Link at Home Page.
3. Click on Functional Manager Recruitment Apply/View Link.
4. Open and Read Notification and Check Eligibility Details.
5. Now Click on Apply Online Link for PPSC Functional Manager.
6. Read Form Filling Instructions Carefully.
7. Fill up Registration Form.
8. Upload Scan Photograph and Signature and Pay Application Fee.
9. At Last Candidate Submit Final Form.
10. Take Application Form Printout for future Reference.